Re: error in hash table reference implementation

On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 09:47:24AM +0300, Panu Kalliokoski wrote:
> This does not account for the special case of string-ci=?.  To really
> fix this, we should extract the hash function deduction logic into a
> separate function.  I can do that if there are some seconds to declare
> this important enough.

Okay, I wrote the code improvements.  The only reason I'm reluctant to
do things like this is that the next thing I know, somebody pops up and
complains that (make-hash-table) should not accept #f as an argument at
all.  But well, oh well...

Panu

--
personal contact: atehwa@xxxxxx, +35841 5323835, +3589 85619369