Re: Backward compatibility, pattern matching and some small things

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004, Alex Shinn wrote:

At Sun, 12 Sep 2004 16:49:25 -0400 (EDT), Andre van Tonder wrote:

We could allow #f in place of the constructor or predicate when you
don't want to specify it (I'm pretty sure I've seen a Scheme that does
this).

Thanks Alex.  i took this idea up in my response to Taylor Campbell.

Please do!  Your implementation is beautiful, but matching is an
entirely orthogonal concept to records and I don't think you should
let the implementation influence the design.

Understood.

Andre