Re: Some Minor Nits

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004, Dale Jordan wrote:

The pattern for the vector case of if-symbol? seems to be missing sk and fk.

Thank you.  I'll correct this.

You don't mention the anonymous selector and mutator syntax of previous versions posted on cls, but the implementation still supports them; I rather like them.

I was worried about overloading the record macro too much and thought I'd simplify the specification. But if anyone else would like to have these back, please speak up.

An elaboration of match-let[*] seems to be missing.

Thanks, yes.  I'll add it.

Cheers
Andre