Re: some comments

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004, Felix Winkelmann wrote:

- Some typos: grep for "<constuctor clause>" and "record type defintion".
- Ref.impl.: It seems `syntax-append' isn't needed; and why is `for-each'
 defined in here?

Oops.  I'll correct these.

- I would suggest to allow:

`(define-record foo)'
`(define-record foo make-foo)'
   Handy for quickly generating a disjointly typed object,
   the current macro definition loops endlessly on the former expression
   and results in an invalid literal list in the latter.

Ok. I'll add these productions. By the way, the current error checking can do with some improvement. Please let me know of any additional bugs you might encounter.

Cheers
Andre