Re: Experience issues

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 44 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 44 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

scgmille@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> An implementation has been available for quite some time, by Taylor
> himself.  It isn't update to date with the latest changes, but this
> SRFI is quite implementable.

How do you know that? Have you used it to create any new collections
that the interfaces weren't specifically designed for? That
implementation is incomplete.
--
Bradd W. Szonye
http://www.szonye.com/bradd