Re: Experience issues

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 44 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 44 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

On Sat, Oct 25, 2003 at 05:16:56PM -0700, Bradd W. Szonye wrote:
> > This is an _abstract_meta-SRFI_ designed to pave the way for future
> > _concrete_ SRFIs.
>
> And I strongly encourage you to do it the other way around, to factor
> the collections interface out of working code, rather than releasing a
> design doc as a SRFI. Remember, it's a Scheme Request for
> IMPLEMENTATION. Where is the implementation?

An implementation has been available for quite some time, by Taylor
himself.  It isn't update to date with the latest changes, but this SRFI
is quite implementable.