Last Draft

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 44 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 44 are here. Eventually, the entire history will be moved there, including any new messages.

I've submitted the last draft of SRFI-44.  It fixes a lot of typos and
clarifies some wording, as well as adds set operations
(intersection,union,difference, add/remove from a bag).  If this draft
is acceptable, I'd like to finalize the SRFI sometime this week.
Comments, please!

	Scott