New Draft, Other datastructure SRFIs

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 44 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 44 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

A new draft is available at http://sgmiller.org/srfi-44.html, and has
been submitted to the editors.  It corrects some typos with the absence
thunks, some mispellings, and adds some wording to the specification of
sequence indices.

Also, some interest cropped up on #scheme (irc) about what should be
done regarding the interaction between SRFI-44 and the other
datastructure extension SRFIs, (1, 13, 43).  I haven't given it much
thought yet, so I'd love to hear some opinions.

	Scott