Re: specification of STREAM-UNFOLDN generators

Michael Sperber <sperber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Matze> Additionally, #f feels more like signaling "the end" to me
> Matze> ... :-)
>
> More so than '(), the literal for what's officially called the "empty
> list"?

Yeah, definitely!

Note that the result we are returning here is *not* the result stream
per se; it rather specifies the *new elements* that we want to prepend
to the result stream.

So, this case is more like a typical error case, saying something like
"Dude, you have to stop prepending to the result stream ..."

I always thought cases like this are typically signaled by #f in
Scheme, aren't they?

-Matthias

--
Matthias Neubauer                                       |
Universität Freiburg, Institut für Informatik           | tel +49 761 203 8060