Re: Stream-filter and space leaks

Matthias Neubauer wrote:

Just for kicks, I just tested some Scheme implementations I had access
to to see how they'd behave in this respect. I tried

scsh 0.6.4 (Beta 1) | Scheme 48 0.57 | petite scheme 6.0a | MzScheme3m 203.6 | Larceny v1.0a1

Always in this very order, always without any special runtime
options. "ok" means that an example leads to a true endless loop,
"leaks" means that the system aborts after a while.

For the sake of completeness: Chicken and Gambit pass all tests.

cheers,
felix