Re: Stream-filter and space leaks

Matze> Richard Kelsey <kelsey@xxxxxxx> writes:

>> Our different experiences may be based on differences between the 0.57 and
>> the Scheme 48 version underlying Scsh 0.6.3.  I don't know which version
>> that is.

Matze> Well, that's what I already feared. To me, this means either that my
Matze> scsh is somehow "buggy" or that we still don't have a portable,
Matze> non-leaking implementation of STREAM-FILTER.

There's no way to do that in general.  However, if you take the code
Phil posted last and lambda-lift the internal definitions out, you'll
get something that works pretty much everywhere (certainly in Scheme
48 and scsh), I conjecture.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike