Re: Naming convention

felix> Is there a particular reason why condition types are prefixed
felix> with "&"?

Uh, yeah, so that they are recognizable as condition types.

felix> I find this rather ugly. One just has to take a look at PLT's
felix> units/signatures to see a how such syntactical conventions can
felix> go totally haywire.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder; I rather like PLT's naming
conventions.  Can you be more specific as to what you mean by "go
totally haywire"?  Alternative suggestions?

--
Cheers =8-} Mike