Re: Improper lists in macros [WAS: none]

felix> I just checked and the following Scheme implementations can not handle
felix> macro-forms that are dotted lists:

felix> Gambit-C 3.0 (define-macro)
felix> MzScheme 103 (define-macro + syntax-rules)
felix> Chicken (define-macro)

felix> (MzScheme 200 will probably be ok, I guess)

But there's a person on the list who can fix one of those, isn't
there? :-)

Maybe Marc can comment on what the state of things in Gambit-C 4 will
be?

--
Cheers =8-} Mike