Re: Having multiple Schemes supporting SRFI-22 installed on the same system

Michael Sperber wrote:
"felix" == felix  <felix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

felix> How about "officially" allowing implementation-specific aliases, like:

felix> scheme-r5rs.sisc
felix> scheme-srfi-0.chicken

felix> etc.

felix> ?

I don't think there's anything forbidding it.

Ok, but perhaps a recommendation would be useful, because:

I don't understand the problem you're trying to solve: Presumably, the
scripts interpreters are all pretty much equivalent.  Just pick any

So, what happens if two Scheme implementations choose to install
scheme-r5rs in the same location, say, /usr/local/bin ???