Re: SRFI 22 finished?

>> From: sperber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Michael Sperber [Mr. Preprocessor])
Bengt> ...deleted
>> Right. This worries me: Does POSIX specify the location of env?

Bengt> I _used_ to read the Single Unix Specification from www.opengroup.org.
Bengt> It is no longer available (if somebody knows how to do it please let
Bengt> me know).

Bengt> I do have an old (1997) table where env is mentioned as mandatory in
Bengt> POSIX, but if the location is specified I do not know.

As far as I've been able to determine, Single Unix only specifies
"env" on the shell-interface level.  It doesn't even say it has to be
an executable at all.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike