Re: SRFI 22 finished?

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 22 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 22 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

> From: sperber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Michael Sperber [Mr. Preprocessor])
...deleted
> Right. This worries me: Does POSIX specify the location of env?

I _used_ to read the Single Unix Specification from www.opengroup.org.
It is no longer available (if somebody knows how to do it please let
me know).

I do have an old (1997) table where env is mentioned as mandatory in
POSIX, but if the location is specified I do not know.

Bengt Kleberg