Re: TR29 word boundary use cases

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 115 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 115 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> So because of the lack of implementation support
> and the unintuitiveness of the algorithm, I'm dropping
> the TR29 word boundary requirement.

I'm fine with that.  But if you are returning to the PCRE algorithm,
what is the definition of "word character"?

--
Why are well-meaning Westerners so concerned that   John Cowan
the opening of a Colonel Sanders in Beijing means   cowan@xxxxxxxx