[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 115 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 115 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.
- To: srfi-115@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: sequences
- From: Michael Montague <mikemon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 20:41:02 -0700
- Delivered-to: srfi-115@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=U7oOnSbuAeVESPiV1/vO4uPzPOPTgIQtbExeJ8atTJM=; b=AttMIPdakSAPTTFdwuZC/mDm66loKCnQWhrSRnJDlgUMUznurcAEnfqIKn01vHvIlS 5RG2E/KEKnUBNZyqhGMhbPP45rV2cSMqb6d0UDgABgLVm4Z1aKZKgbyz39OSnaYlJc74 73E4CyYlAirY0upqODwC3wyJb/BimSwp7Fflz/nNG9hdWS1v92raZSckyxclEAFy5PlG ZL2u1WkZunYGqVIIIVdu4t8uXHLNR3So9U5QGQB1Pfx6cwOs4ZizWQQShYRG9tYh/1Dd pUTWm+z7OzVAJgzk3BJvJN3Ik0EFPdTumCSzJ0SDgEpdxe16Gw5RlYkZmJe0tMOn9OmJ M20w==
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.0.1
It looks like if literal character sets were changed from (<string>) to
something like (literal-charset <string>), then sequences would not need
to start with : or seq. The grammar for sequences could change from (:
<sre> ...) to (<sre> ...). I think that it would look cleaner, but then
I am something of a heretic.