Finalizing SRFI 113

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 113 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 113 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

There is a new version of SRFI 113, Sets and Bags, at my staging site:
<http://www.ccil.org/~cowan/temp/srfi-113.html>.  This implements some
of the corrections from the Last^3 call that for whatever reason didn't
make it in to the last published version, notably the exclusion of
Cartesian product and powerset.

When that is posted, I'd like to go ahead and finalize, unless there are
cogent and urgent exceptions.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan@xxxxxxxx
If a traveler were informed that such a man [as Lord John Russell] was