New version of SRFI 113; new tests and comparator registry

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 113 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 113 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I have pushed new versions of SRFI 113 and its implementation to
<http://www.ccil.org/~cowan/temp/srfi-113.html> and
<http://www.ccil.org/~cowan/temp/sets.tar.gz>.

The only change to the SRFI is a note explaining that the implementation
now registers its comparators with the default comparator of SRFI 114.
This makes the implementation dependent in a minor way on the sample
implementation of SRFI 114, but removing two lines of code from
sets-impl.scm will remove this dependency.  If that is done, alternative
means should be used to make sets and bags available to the default comparator.

Tests have been provided for the comparators.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan@xxxxxxxx
Lope de Vega: "It wonders me I can speak at all.  Some caitiff rogue