Re: scope of #!sweet and friends inside parens

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 4:22 PM, David A. Wheeler <dwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> what does that mean precisely when it occurs it the middle of some datum?

I think it precisely means that your developers are crazy :-).

Agreed :-).

Once upon a time I floated the idea that you don't need <* ... *> syntax if (#!sweet ... ) were supported
[for library definitions, ignoring the short "let <* x y *>" use cases].
Now I realize supporting that may over-constrains implementations, so having special <* *> syntax is more pragmatic.

The new text sounds good to me.

--
Beni Cherniavsky-Paskin