Re: Sockets Layer Counter Proposal

On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 03:01:51 -0400, ktakashi <ktakashi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 >    (call-with-socket domain type protocol thunk)

Does THUNK accept a socket or not? I'm not sure if only these arguments can make proper socket or do users need to bind, connect bla, themselves?

Ah, sorry, yes, I should have written "proc" instead of "thunk" as it does accept the socket. I would expect them to bind, connect or do whatever else they wanted to do inside the call, and not through the CREATE-SOCKET call.

--
Aaron W. Hsu | arcfide@xxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the Lost Art of Thinking.