[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sockets Layer Counter Proposal
- To: srfi-106@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Sockets Layer Counter Proposal
- From: "Aaron W. Hsu" <arcfide@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2012 19:25:12 -0400
- Delivered-to: srfi-106@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sacrideo.us; h= content-type:to:date:subject:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding:from:message-id; s=mesmtp; bh=IhgYmSU 6cltcmUFgczsP/h0Px3E=; b=esyYXc1IcrSopL6KwOGgr0zuMFa3Amf5m1+3Cie uMM1MML1G0fdVuF/LlbiXluNUuDTE6zWbUxVaOhshPzNHjxP+IDOzb5nEakK5LmU heSyBPMUH43674KakRFF7XNIxHVPlOtrbSBxmoykmjbOfP+PCesWOcN7Uv5QdBCI M7TU=
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=content-type:to:date:subject:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding:from:message-id; s=smtpout; bh=IhgYmS U6cltcmUFgczsP/h0Px3E=; b=JPut/Ggz8U5dm8oTQiOKvqE9IInBj0SNLFrBra fCqXtrL6O/7Q854GdU+CUWbDaBZmbl+xNFn3ZbUO++sMQ99qoIl3oU53IylA2bUc 4KGD8XnhV6RzPXo1/BdeOqjCt9iXDtaC1vqppuqqh3ZMaabKnSJTLaJ/xyXvdA3U +bl78=
- Organization: Indiana University
- User-agent: Opera Mail/12.10 (Linux)
I appreciate the effort undertaken here. However, I would like the author
of this SRFI to consider the BSD Sockets interface that I have written
I believe that the two interfaces share a number of things in common.
However, I believe that the interface I have designed, which is largely
portable among implementations, is likely to scale better, while remaining
simple at its core.
Aaron W. Hsu | arcfide@xxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the Lost Art of Thinking.