Sockets Layer Counter Proposal

I appreciate the effort undertaken here. However, I would like the author of this SRFI to consider the BSD Sockets interface that I have written located here:

http://www.sacrideo.us/v5/proj/chez-sockets/

I believe that the two interfaces share a number of things in common. However, I believe that the interface I have designed, which is largely portable among implementations, is likely to scale better, while remaining simple at its core.

--
Aaron W. Hsu | arcfide@xxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the Lost Art of Thinking.