I think we're done with SRFI-105!

I think we're done with SRFI-105!  Please post ASAP if there is some really important problem with the specification as posted.  Unless I hear otherwise soon, we're done.

My sincere THANKS to EVERYONE who commented on the spec or otherwise worked on it!  I appreciate all your time.

At this point, I hope that Scheme implementations will consider implementing it in their default distributions.  My thanks to those who have already started this process.

--- David A. Wheeler