[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: I think we're done with SRFI-105!
- To: dwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: I think we're done with SRFI-105!
- From: Alan Manuel Gloria <almkglor@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 06:18:42 +0800
- Cc: srfi-105@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: srfi-105@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Obs9P54xfBLj3/T3mRv2PNuxm3W+yc70PuyedzscPCU=; b=rHIMltxnphfHdSNGy2uR4NkMHazwhDiqV3xaz9so9Ap2dg+Js4r8OfCPUwle15ZIqr XQ4RqLeYFDrLabzqBQM/ggkzny6tj/7/ngi1RFxXpRR0tU9rv7FUpS+jQyoPuXmZb2Qk GJmyRPLF3gQAI0QV478cqPDRZPADIfO49Tr92EAgx6iUaR493xBNkTeoaoG4kTN4xbXt /Jc2PPXs/gE+jKBzfS2hHRw/lzj/F7TgkTR6nwOfAn1Fr1gDvXKTh27WL69U259peaRo 4GE1e6pXDLh54vLsI3Rqdgcmr1oYmRRH9m1qWQjzV4zRy3qPa7l6MN9bgkxKo0iVPi0v P+Dw==
- In-reply-to: <E1TPyYp-00057q-HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <E1TPyYp-00057q-HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:39 AM, David A. Wheeler
> I think we're done with SRFI-105! Please post ASAP if there is some really important problem with the specification as posted. Unless I hear otherwise soon, we're done.
> My sincere THANKS to EVERYONE who commented on the spec or otherwise worked on it! I appreciate all your time.
> At this point, I hope that Scheme implementations will consider implementing it in their default distributions. My thanks to those who have already started this process.
> --- David A. Wheeler
Caught a minor typo:
diff --git a/SRFI-105.html b/SRFI-105.html
index 52c2566..23546c5 100644
@@ -1138,7 +1138,7 @@ in a file (e.g., put a newline in front of it).
If the file began with <var>#!curly-infix</var>, is made executable,
and then execution is attempted,
this might confuse some systems into trying to run the
<p>By intent, this SRFI (including the enabling mechanism)
I pushed this on the devel branch of readable-code.