Re: SRFI 105: Curly-infix-expressions

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 105 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 105 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

David A. Wheeler scripsit:

> One thing that'd be *nice* would be if WG1-small would be willing to
> add "{" and "}" as delimiters.  But it's certainly not necessary, and
> I've been presuming that we wouldn't be able to influence WG1-small,
> given the current state.

I've filed a last-chance ticket to add [ ] { } to the delimiter list.  I
can't see using them in identifiers.

--
John Cowan  <cowan@xxxxxxxx>  http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
        Raffiniert ist der Herrgott, aber boshaft ist er nicht.