Personal domain name for $8 a year

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI discuss from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI discuss contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Title: Personal domain name for $8 a year
Assurance Hosting Newsletter v.I Issue 3 January 2003

- DOMAINS -
and all the extras

$8.00 per year registrations or transfers

.com, .net, .org
(all prices in US dollars; international customers welcome)

  • one to ten year registration - same low price
  • host anywhere, no restrictions
  • online access to update domain contact info
  • online access to update NameServers
  • manage all domains with one logon/password
  • automatic renewals available
  • transfers include extra year added to end of registration
  • optional: NameServer Registration ($5 set up fee)
  • optional: Premium DNS ($4 / yr) - URL redirect, masking
  • 24hr technical support

Go Register           Go Transfer

  • Search Engine Submission Service
    As little as 2 cents per submission!

      30 Search Engine submissions per month:  $15 / year
    100 Search Engine submissions per month:  $25 / year
    We submit your website to our list of the most visited Search Engines.  We help to maximize your exposure and drive more traffic to your site.  For a list of the search engines that we regularly submit to,
    click here.

  • EMAIL
    As little as 10 cents per email box per month!
    10 email boxes on your domain for $12 / year
    At this price, why have a generic email address?  Define your identity with your customized email on your domain.  No website required.  Web-based management. Premium Features included at no extra cost:  unlimited aliases, redirection, auto responders, catch-all, processing rules, 10 MB storage.

To be removed from our mailing list,
click here or REPLY with "REMOVE" in the subject line.

©1996-2000Resource Connection, Inc
All rights reserved