Learn how I make $30,000 a week online!!

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI discuss from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI discuss contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Hello;

Im a full time University student who goes to school 5 days a week, yet I manage to make more money in a single week than many people do in a years time. If you are reading this email than I have just proved the effectiveness of BULK EMAIL MARKETING.
Through Bulk Email I can reach more than a million potencial customers each day!!!

If you have a few minutes time, please visit my website and I will show you everything you need to make a fortune online with very little effort. You dont need any high tech computing skills and you dont need extensive knowledge of the internet. I started my first bulk email campaign just 6 months ago and within a weeks time I was making huge profits. The cost of this form of marketing is next to nothing and the effectiveness is simply incredible!! The faster you get started the quicker you will be on the road to complete financial freedom.

If you are interested in getting started with bulk email please visit my website. For a limited time I will be offering "The Bulk Emailers Guide". This product is available on CD rom format and includes EVERYTHING you need to get started bulk emailing and making profits. Not only will I give you complete step-by-step instructions on setting up your first campaign, I will also include all the tools and information you need.

Included on the Bulk Emailers Guide CD rom you will find the following:

1) The Bulk Emailers Guide - Teaches you step-by-step how to become a high profit bulk emailer. Including secret tips that have never before been revealed.

2) Seven Days to Bulk Email Success - Provides detailed day-by-day instruction to start with your first effective email campaign in just 7 days.

3) 600 email subjects that PULL LIKE CRAZY.

4) Emal List Manager - Manage your lists quickly and easily. Very user-friendly, yet powerful software.

5) Stealth Mass Mailer - Software can send up to 50,000 emails an hour automatically. Just load them in there and click SEND!!

6) Address Rover 98 and Macrobot Search Engine Robot - Extracts email addresses from databases and search engines at speeds over 200,000 and hour.

7) Worldcast Email Verifier - Used to verify the email addresses you extract to make sure they're valid.

8) E Book Publisher - Easily publish your own e-books and reports for resale, using, Bulk Email.

9) Seven Million Email Addresses - This huge list will get you started bulk emailing right away. I harvested these addresses myself, the list is filled with IMPULSE BUYERS ready to respond to your ads.

Aren't you willing to invest just $49.99 for the opportunity to make a SEVEN FIGURE INCOME on the Internet with no startup cash and very little effort?

You will also recieve my personal email address where you can contact me 24 hours a day if you need expert advise or consultation.

To order the Bulk Emailers Guide right now for only $49.99 with a Visa or Mastercard, please click on the link below. This will take you to our website where you can pay us securly through Paypal.

Bulk Emailers Guide - Click Here to Visit our Website

Note: The Bulk Emailers Guide will be delivered through standard postal mail on cd rom format. It is not available in printed form.

You may also pay with cash, check or money order by printing the order form below and sending it with your payment.

------------------------- CUT HERE -----------------------

Product: "The Bulk Emailers Guide CD Rom" Price: $49.99

HOW TO ORDER BY MAIL: Print out this order form and send cash, personal check, money order or cashier's check to the address listed below:

Blair Russell
RR#2 Coulsons Hill Road #2452
Bradford, Ontario, Canada
L3Z 2A5

Your Shipping Information:

(For problems with your order only. No salesmen will call.)

This is a ONE TIME EMAIL you will not be mailed from us again. If you would like to permanently be removed from the list you were included on simply send a blank email to: removals@marketingpromotions2003.com
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTE: There are no criminal laws against the non-fraudulent sending of unsolicited commercial email in the United States. However, other countries have passed laws against this form of marketing, so non-US residents should check local regulations before ordering. To view US State and Federal guidelines concerning bulk email, and to check foreign regulations, please visit http://www.spamlaws.com 7798Jl5