Re: Newbie and some questions

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI discuss from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI discuss contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Peter> So, what is the manner by which I submit a proposal? I've read the faq, and
Peter> know that there is a template I must fill out, but beyond that, I'm not
Peter> quite sure what to do.

That's pretty much it: fill out the template and send it to
srfi-editors@srfi.schemers.org.  We (the editors) might have a few
comments, but after a few rounds at most we'll put it up.  (I assume
you have looked at Noel Welsh's SchemeUnit for reference and
comparison purposes.)

--
Cheers =8-} Mike