Re: Scheme Resuest for Implementation

   From: Donovan Kolbly <donovan@rscheme.org>
   > I note, for example, the SRFI-0 is really not a language-feature spec,
   > although it does involve a small one. It's really mostly a procedure
   > spec.

   What's the difference between a language-feature spec and a procedure
   spec in this context?

Oops -- I was ambiguous. I meant "it's really mostly a specification for the
procedure that we go through to make a SRFI."

That is, I didn't mean "procedure" as in CAR or SIN, I mean "procedure"
as in "write a document, submit it to this address, then there's a 60 day
discussion period, then ..."
    -Olin