SRFI: email addresses on the web

In the web page at:
	http://www.sarg.ryerson.ca/srfi
I have put a link to the members of the list, so that you can verify
that people who should be on the list *are* on the list.

Someone expressed concern that some people might not want their
addresses published on the WWW, as a junk-mail avoidance technique.

Let me know if you would prefer that your email address not be shown
(even on the From: line in the log of the mailing list, if you request)
and I will suppress it (in the script that puts up the page).  I will
not do this as a result of third-hand requests, though.

Hopefully this will be the last administrivia message, and we can hear
what you people think about the process we've designed.

../Dave