Re: Procedural vs. inspection, lists vs. vectors (2 of 3)

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 99 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 99 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

William D Clinger wrote:
John Cowan wrote:
I add my voice to the call for using lists rather than vectors in the API
for make-rtd, rtd-constructor, rtd-field-names, and rtd-all-field-names,
of course without prejudice to the use of vectors or vector-like objects
internally.

I think the use of vectors is another carry-over from
the R6RS.  I don't care about it one way or another.
If the SRFI editor(s) in charge of this SRFI suggest
I make that change, I will.

These kinds of decisions should be made by the SRFI author, so I have no suggestions beyond doing what you think is appropriate.

David