Re: Various comments

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 93 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 93 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk scripsit:

> The syntax of reading a mutable variable is a perfect syntax for
> reading a dynamically scoped variable, or reading a thread-local
> variable, or reading a variable reflected from another language,
> or reading a lazy variable, or reading a single-assignment variable,
> or performing a simple transformation on another variable which used
> to have been exposed as a direct variable in the previous version
> of a library.

This seems to be a matter of taste.  (And I never use mutable variables
anyway, as opposed to mutable data structures.)

--
Time alone is real                      John Cowan <cowan@xxxxxxxx>
  the rest imaginary