More semantics

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 93 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 93 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Some more comments:

- I am unable to figure out what this means from the context:

  "... and the marks match if the marks recorded
  with the substitution are the same as those that
  appear below, i.e., were applied before the substitution in the wrap."

- Does the SRFI specify how the bound identifiers in macro-generated
  DEFINEs are treated?  Some current implementations make them
  secret, others not.  This is one of Oleg's "dark unspecified corners".

- I'm not sure how the following is supposed to be treated:

  (define else #f)
  (case 0 (else (write "oops")))

  Will it lead to a syntax error the same way as:

  (let ([else #f])
    (case 0 [else (write "oops")]))

- Erratum:  In the following, the last occurrence of "datum" shold be
            "template-id".

  "It returns a syntax object representation of datum that contains the same
   contextual information as template-id, with the
   effect that the syntax object behaves as if it were introduced into the code
   when datum was introduced."

Regards
Andre