Re: Various comments

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 93 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 93 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

dyb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx scripsit:

> A vector can appear as part of the syntax of a syntactic abstraction,
> however, and the syntax is useful if you ever want to delve into a
> constant that may contain vectors.

Can you enlarge on this, perhaps with an example?  I have never understood
why syntax-rules allows vector-notation to be a special case in syntax.

--
I am expressing my opinion.  When my            John Cowan
honorable and gallant friend is called,         cowan@xxxxxxxx