Re: Alternative formulations of keywords

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 88 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 88 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Marc Feeley scripsit:

> 1) find an alternative mechanism that avoids the need for keyword
> objects (i.e. you view foo: as a symbol and want to keep it that way)

Yes, though I am obviously okay with allowing such symbols to be
self-evaluating.

> 2) find an alternative mechanism that avoids the proposed parameter
> list syntax (with #!key, etc)

No, although I don't consider this essential, since my approaches
all involve a standardized run-time representation.

> 3) find an alternative implementation of the SRFI (i.e. you are OK
> with the specification)

No.

--
John Cowan                              <cowan@ccil.org>