Re: Prefix, not postfix (poll)

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 88 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 88 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

3) Don't care.  I can see advantages to either approach.  I do rather like the look of (make-widget width: 50), but I'm used to the CL (make-widget :width 50).

Syntax-rules should treat keywords as valid /identifier/s in a production.  I am thinking of the ":" token in Scsh SRE syntax.