I'd prefer the colon prefix.

   Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:18:17 -0400
   From: Marc Feeley <feeley@iro.umontreal.ca>

   I find colon at the end to be more natural since it closely
   corresponds to the use of colon in English (and many other natural
   languages).

English has a few differences, though, most prominent among them that
there is other punctuation separating the pairs.  Compare:

  foo: bar, baz: quux, zot: mumble    or
  foo: bar; baz: quux; zot: mumble    with
  foo: bar baz: quux zot: mumble

In the last one I find it hard to tell where one pair ends and the
next one begins.  On the other hand, with a prefix, the delimitation
of the pairs is very clear:

  :foo bar :baz quux :zot mumble

   1) I prefer prefix syntax, e.g.   (button :text "OK" :action quit)
   2) I prefer suffix syntax, e.g.   (button text: "OK" action: quit)
   3) I don't care

I opt for (1).