Re: fixnumXXX and fxXXX names, and other things

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 77 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 77 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

John Cowan wrote:
> I agree with all these points; however, I also agree that
> the existing "fixnum" and "fx" prefixes are un-mnemonic
> and too easily confused.

Do you like the fxringXXX convention Marc Feeley
suggested, or would you prefer some other convention?

Will