Re: Titlecase

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 75 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 75 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

David Van Horn scripsit:

> "For every character c in the selected range of s, if c is preceded by a
> cased character, it is downcased; otherwise it is titlecased."

This seems to be what C# and Python do; Python also provides capitalize,
which works as I described.  Java does not have String.toTitleCase().
I'm good with this definition.

--
John Cowan  jcowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  www.ccil.org/~cowan  www.reutershealth.com
In computer science, we stand on each other's feet.