Re: Question marks on comparisons

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 75 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 75 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

David Van Horn scripsit:

> Since this is a R-SIX-RS proposal, I'd like to suggest we finally drop the
> needless `?' at the end of the comparison procedure names.

I entirely agree: we do not write `=?' for numeric comparison, after all.
The relational operators are by implication predicates, and need no
question mark to mark them as such.

--
John Cowan  www.ccil.org/~cowan  www.reutershealth.com  jcowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Economists were put on this planet to make astrologers look good.