Re: on waste-of-time arguments....

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 75 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 75 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Thomas Bushnell BSG scripsit:

> I think you have it backwards.  7.1 is not the normative section, 2.1
> is.

So the formal stuff in section 7 is non-normative, and the informal stuff
in sections 1-6 is normative?  I find that surprising, though not absolutely
astonishing.  In particular, that means that a mismatch between the number
of actual and formal parameters is allowed, as is + applied to a non-number
and CAR to a non-pair?  These things are only forbidden in 7.2.

--
John Cowan      jcowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        http://www.reutershealth.com
        "Not to know The Smiths is not to know K.X.U."  --K.X.U.