Re: error in hash table reference implementation

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 69 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 69 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 09:47:24AM +0300, Panu Kalliokoski wrote:
> This does not account for the special case of string-ci=?.  To really
> fix this, we should extract the hash function deduction logic into a
> separate function.  I can do that if there are some seconds to declare
> this important enough.

Okay, I wrote the code improvements.  The only reason I'm reluctant to
do things like this is that the next thing I know, somebody pops up and
complains that (make-hash-table) should not accept #f as an argument at
all.  But well, oh well...

Panu

--
personal contact: atehwa@xxxxxx, +35841 5323835, +3589 85619369