hash-table-for-each parameter order

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 69 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 69 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

> Procedure: hash-table-for-each hash-table proc

Tradtionally, one uses a table as the 1st parameter to functions manipulating
tables.

But tradtionally, for-each takes a proc and a collection
 (for-each proc list ...).

I would recommend using another name, perhaps
  table-walk table proc  ;; or hash-table-walk
or
  hash-table-for-each proc table

As the intent is clearly to treat the table as a collection.

Please don't confuse me on parameter order.  I get confused easily enough on
my own.  8^)

Cheers,
-KenD