naming convention for non-exported names

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 64 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 64 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

The srfi-64 reference implementation testing.scm is rather
inconsistent about how to name "private" functions and macros:
test-evaluate-with-catch%
test-%any-specifier-matches
I don't have any strong feeling, but if there is a commonly-used
convention, I'd like to use it.  We could also use the form:
%test-some-name
or
test%-some-name
as well as the currently-used variations:
test-%some-name
test-some-name%
--
	--Per Bothner