Meta-test suite

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 64 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 64 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I've started working on a meta-test suite for SRFI-64.

You can see the suite and results at:

  http://www.rscheme.org/rs/b/0.7.3.3/24/tc64/srfi-64-test

(For fun, I deliberately introduced an error into the test suite itself to
show what a failure looks like on backend infrastructure)

So far it's only up to the point of testing test-begin/test-end, although
in doing so it indirectly tests custom runner functionality.

Comments welcome!

I'm collecting additional notes and issues as I work on this, which I'll
bring up a bit later...

--
-- Donovan Kolbly                    (  d.kolbly@xxxxxxxxxxx
				     (  http://www.rscheme.org/~donovan/