"Test results"

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 64 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 64 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

The section "Test results" talks about what test results are, but it isn't
immediately clear how they are obtained as association lists.  For my
instance, I am implementing a <test-result> class, and I suppose I will
need to roll up the fields into an alist.  I can do that... but when?

Also, I don't understand the sentence "The test-kind association return
one of the following symbols".  Does that mean that one key in the alist
is the symbol 'test-kind and the value is one of the indicated symbols,
so, for example, the following might be a test result:

   ((test-kind . PASS) (source-file . "foo.scm") (source-line . 13))

--
-- Donovan Kolbly                    (  d.kolbly@xxxxxxxxxxx
				     (  http://www.rscheme.org/~donovan/