Re: Retraction

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 57 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 57 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, Andre van Tonder wrote:

>I retract the withdrawal with apologies for misdirecting my frustration.

For what it's worth, I voted against him.

And according to the analysts, he didn't win on foreign policy.

He won by engaging the support of america's "religious right" --
a surprisingly widespread group of people who want to turn the
US into a theocracy of sorts.

					Bear