update

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 55 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 55 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Hello.

I just wanted to mention a small amendment to the SRFI-55 document.
Specifically, a few lines in the Rationale:

--
"Most implementations of Scheme include a form very similar to require-extension.
This SRFI can therefore be viewed, in the context of those Schemes, as merely a

It is possible for an implementation's design, contrary to common practice, to
conflict with the semantics of require-extension. Such an implementation would
provide an alternative means of specifying requirements. This SRFI does not aim
to be ubiquitous, only to capture current idiom."
--

I'd like to add that I sent the upated SRFI-55 document several times to both the