Re: Truth in advertising

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 55 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 55 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Hi Robby,

> It sounds like you are suggesting additional process for the SRFI
> mechanism itself.

I'm happy to treat this as a "quality of SRFI" issue. That is, I think
that well-written SRFIs should include this information. The balance of
evidence suggests to me that most if not all SRFI authors welcome
comments that help them improve the quality of their SRFIs.

Regards,

Alan
--
Dr Alan Watson
Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica UNAM